About The IDEAS4GE Solution-Builders Design Team
- From diverse backgrounds and work experiences, they came together to learn and share IDEAS.
- They analyzed the comprehensive list of IDEAS4GE generated by participants in the 1st IDEAS4GE Community Building Event.
Through an intensive five-step solution design process and using respectful listening and reflective learning this group;
- Explored how our individual and collective biases and privilege could impact our solution.
- Consistently demonstrated the power of sharing a diversity of perspectives to better understand the diverse needs and impact of our design decision-making.
- Committed to learning, unlearning and relearning together to create a comprehensive strategy to promote inclusive person-centric hiring practices for businesses and organizations of all sizes across Canada.
- The IDEAS4GE generated at the 2nd Innovation Challenge held in conjunction with the Equal Futures Network 2023 – Rural & Northern Communities Summit emphasized the importance of cultivating a community of belonging and creating a continuous improvement learning culture. These concepts incorporated into the What’s Next – Step 6 of this solution are a natural extension of inclusive person-centric hiring practices introduced in Steps 1 through 5.